Sashka Hanna-Rappl is a leadership accelerator and branding-marketing strategist, edutainer, author and speaker, serving creative visionaries in the lifestyle market, who want to go from no-name to brand leadership without selling their soul but leading with it.
Her signature approach is to Brand Your Soul® using Soul Brand Marketing®. Her methods are creative, wise, humorous and imaginative, to help lifestyle entrepreneurs create and market their unforgettable brand that is tailored to the entrepreneur rather than the profession. And to be understood in a crowded market.
Trained as an actress, dancer, singer, consumer behaviorist, marketer, and advertiser, she’s empowered hundreds of clients, students, children and event attendees, to see that their life purpose is what steers their brand and gives it soul and the brand leadership entrepreneurs desire.
Born and raised in South Africa, residing in London (UK), she now lives in the Tyrolean Alps with her three children and Golden Retriever Cooper.
Brand Leadership is Driven by Purpose not Profession
- How the Art of copying holds us back from Leadership
- How a brand is created for and within a system
- The limitations of choosing one profession to build your brand
Why Brand Building Must Include Your Life Purpose
- The signs of failure building a brand on the premises of benefits and features
- Your Why is not your Purpose
- Your Purpose is your underlying motivation
How Brands Need to Build Influence To Influence Generations
- Influence vs Influential
- Best practices to implement influence vs Leadership
- Understanding the Purpose vs the Generations