Tayo Rockson is a speaker, consultant, and media personality who runs UYD Management - a strategic leadership and consulting firm that helps organizations incorporate sustainable diversity and inclusion practices.
As someone who has lived on 4 continents, he is an authority in communicating effectively across cultures. He hosts the number one cross-cultural podcast in the world and his podcast was recently ranked as the number two business podcast in the world by Entrepreneur and CIO.
He was recently named a top millennial influencer to watch in 2018 by New Theory Mag and his Art of Diplomacy TED Talk was called one of the 11 TED Talks that will make you a better entrepreneur by 99designs along with the likes of Simon Sinek, Mel Robbins, and the late John Wooden. He regularly works on projects involving leadership, branding and cross-cultural communication and he is currently working on his first book which will be out in the Fall of 2019.
How To Effectively Connect Across Cultures
- Become more self-aware of your own communication style
- Communicate clearly, and
- Act appropriately with people that come from different environments you do
HOW TO USE YOUR DIFFERENCE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- By the end of this talk, you'll be equipped with tools to find your driving passion, unmasking yourself
- Attach your expertise to a world problem
- build a community, leverage your story into more opportunities and expanding your circle of influence while making a meaningful impact.
REDEFINING MASCULINITY IN THE 21ST CENTURY
- When it's all said and done, what will they say about the men of our century?
- Will it be one of empowerment, enlightenment, and trailblazers or will it be one of misogyny, homophobia, and low standards?
- The choice is ours. In this speech, I go over a manifesto I hope men of the 21st century can follow.
THE 5 A'S OF SUSTAINABLE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
- Set up effective and efficient assessment protocols to assess their current state of diversity.
- Put together a diversity and inclusion strategy that aligns with the overall vision of their organization.
- Set up systems that ensure that diversity and inclusion remains an ongoing practice as opposed to a one-off event.
THE YEAR OF YOUR VOICE
It's time to launch your speaking career!
YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS IF:
You want to get your speaking career started.
You want to get clarity around your message and brand.
You're interested in delivering a TEDx talk.
You want to build a platform for your voice.
You want the tools needed to become a paid speaker and thought leader.
You want to develop a differentiation strategy to stand out online and offline.
You want to improve your storytelling skills.